NHS seeks junior to attend Chicago leadership conference

Cathedral’s National Honor Society (NHS) is seeking a student to attend the 2012 Leadership Experience and Development Conference (LEAD) at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Chicago, Illinois from February 17th-19th.

Students who wish to participate in the Leadership Conference must be current members (juniors recommended) of NHS.  Ms. Kristy Bormann, moderator of Cathedral’s NHS, said she is looking for a student who is “highly motivated, organized, and interested in a leadership position with NHS.”

The NHS Leadership Conference offers students a wide variety of leadership skills from tools for combating prejudice, bullying, drugs, alcohol, and depression, all taught through project planning and idea sharing and networking. New additions to the Conference for 2012 include anti-bullying sessions for students, leadership, and team-building with speaker Scott Greenberg.

Interested students may see Ms. Bormann in Cabrini Hall  room 105 to discuss plans and details for the Leadership Conference. Registration, schedules, and adviser information can be found at the Leadership Conference website, along with other details and information: http://www.leadconferences.org/.