Ms. Gutilla marries, becomes Mrs. Fitzgerald

Friday, April 29th was a special day for Cathedral English teacher Ms. Natalie Gutilla. On that day, she married her fiance Danny Fitzgerald at Saint Therese Church in Fresno, California. From the beginning of the ceremony to the end of the reception, guests were entertained and amazed by the beautiful wedding.

Fellow teacher and close friend to the Bride, Miss. Bormann, said the day was “absolutely beautiful, and it was so them. It was a celebration that really captured each of them individually and as a couple, and you could see throughout the whole thing how much they love each other.”

The first night of festivities started with a rehearsal dinner that included all of the guests from out of town. There was wine tasting and a dinner for all of the participants. A bus took the guests from the dinner back to the hotel where many of the guests stayed.

The next morning, all of the guests gathered by the pool to relax before the wedding and, finally, at three o’clock got on the bus to go to the ceremony, which began at four. The reception followed immediately after, with a cocktail hour. It included appetizers and refreshments.

Of the official reception, Miss Boremann said, “From about six to eleven there was dancing, a beautiful state dinner, and delicious chocolate cake.”

The wedding ended at roughly eleven o’clock and the guests left to return to the hotel as the newlyweds prepared to begin the rest of their lives, together as Mr. and Mrs. Danny Fitzgerald.