Glitz & Glamour: Golden Globe Awards Best Outfits

Golden Globe Awards via indiewire.com
Golden Globe Awards via indiewire.com

Last weekend, on January 7, 2024, the annual 81st  Golden Globe Awards took place and many celebrities, actors, and producers attended. The Golden Globe Awards is a yearly event to recognize films, television, actors, producers, etc. so they can receive prestigious awards. Or, in other words, all the people that worked together to produce fan-favorite movies and television shows this past year were given the recognition they deserved. Outstanding movies and shows like Oppenheimer, Barbie, The Crown, Succession, The Bear,  and more all received an award(s) in various categories. 

A crucial part of these award shows, maybe the only reason some people watch them, is the celebrity outfits, hair, and makeup. If you’re like me, I mainly watched the Golden Globes to see what the stars were wearing. Celebrities like Margot Robbie, Jeremy Allen White, Cillian Murphy, Timothy Chalamet, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, producer Greta Gerwig, and Ryan Gosling, were some of the many stars there that showed up in memorable outfits. Below is my opinion on some of the three best dressed at the Golden Globe Awards: 

My top favorite outfit from the Golden Globe Awards was Margot Robbie’s “Superstar Barbie” outfit. With the sparkles on the dress and her hair and makeup, it did look like an outfit Barbie would wear. 

Actress Margot Robbie in hot pink Armani dress at the Golden Globe Awards. Photo via cosmopolitan.com

One of my next favorite outfits from the Golden Globe Awards show was Camila Morone’s dress. She wore a Givenchy dress which was a light baby pink color, which is one of the popular colors on the red carpet. 

Actress Camila Morrone on the red carpet at the Golden Globes. Photo via fashionista.com

Another really cute outfit that was seen on the red carpet at the Golden Globes awards was Reese Witherspoon’s dress. According to vogue.com, Reese wore a dress by Jimmy Choo and Monique Lhuillier. This dress is super flattering and classy. The necklace also compliments the entire outfit so much.

Reese Witherspoon and her son Phillippe at the Golden Globes. Photo via abcnews.com