In the Spotlight: Mrs. Moi, Inspires Dedication and Positivity

Mrs.+Moi%2C+Cathedral+Catholic+Teacher%2C+
TD Photography
Mrs. Moi, Cathedral Catholic Teacher,

Do you need something done? Do you need help around campus? Are you struggling to find information? Well, Mrs. Moi brings dedication to her role in the CCHS’s administration office. She has consistently demonstrated a passion for fostering a positive environment. Mrs. Moi’s proficiency in organizational management and effective communication has made her an invaluable asset to the school community. Her commitment to student success and collaborative approach make her an influential figure in the administrative team.

Mrs. Moi’s job in the front attendance office consists of administrative support and an administrative assistant to the dean of students. She assists both deans, Mr. Threet and Mrs. Levinson, with dress code and disciplinary behavior, keeping campus safe and friendly. In addition, she assigns and deals with parking spots, including providing support for CCHS driving programs. Another program she contributes to is the alcohol and drug awareness program. Furthermore, an undercover job students may not be aware of is that she sets the bells daily and also turns them off every weekend or when the school goes on break.

Working in the office, Mrs. Moi has developed relationships with students on campus, “That has become my favorite part of the job,” explains Moi. Mrs. Moi is a perfect example of how building relationships between administrators and students fosters a positive and inclusive school environment where students feel valued and heard. Administrators engaging with students personally gain insight into their needs, concerns, and aspirations, allowing Mrs. Moi to help the deans have more effective decision-making tailored to the student body.

In addition to Mrs. Moi, the CCHS community has welcomed Mrs. Blaire, Attendance Guru, Mrs. Sanker, Student Services, and Mr. Threet, Assistant Dean of Students. As they join our community, these individuals are committed to upholding our values and contributing to our administrative team’s continued success and positive growth. Mrs. Moi’s favorite way to refer to her and her co-workers is “The Fab Five”, consisting of herself, Mrs. Blaire, Mrs. Sanker, Mr. Threet, and Mrs. Levinson. 

In conclusion, Mrs. Moi is a beacon of inspiration within the administration. With unwavering dedication and a passion for fostering positivity, she leaves an indelible mark on the CCHS community and the lives of its students. Through innovative leadership, she has propelled the school toward new heights, embodying the values of mentorship, inclusivity, and resilience.