Dons defeat Morse

Dons varsity football earned another win against the Morse Tigers the night of September 28th, dominating the scoreboard with a final result of 38 – 6. Through precision passes and long runs, the Dons managed to triumph over Morse High.

Starting off the game on an exceptional note, sophomore quarterback Clayton Dale tossed a 20-yard pass to senior Xavier Williams, putting the Dons in the lead with a score of 6-0 in the first quarter.

To move the Dons up the scoreboard with another touchdown, Clayton Dale handed off the ball to senior running back Tony Johnson, setting the new total to 13-0, A lob to senior Drew Gaffney secured the extra point to set the score at 14-0.

Continuing his excellent game, Clayton Dale heaved a near 50-yard pass to Xavier Williams, putting the Dons up another touchdown against Morse with a score of 20-0. Senior, Christian Fanning, added a point for a new grand total of 21-0 to follow up the touchdown.

Dale threw another touchdown pass, about 20 yards, to Drew Gaffney in the third quarter. After yet another touchdown, Christian Fanning kicked a field goal, pushing the Dons ahead once again, with a new score of 38-0.

The Morse Tigers scored a touchdown in the fourth quarter to finalize the score at 38-6, giving the Dons the win.