ASB officers announced

The Associated Student Body is one of the top governing bodies (along with Campus Ministry and Ambassadors for Christ Corps) for Cathedral Catholic High School and has a significant impact on our school and the decisions made for the students. All of the dances (like Formal and Homecoming), all of the rallies, and other activities are planned by them.

Sophomore Jackson Clark said, “ASB is a vital part of our community and one of the reasons why our school is so great.” Therefore, the election for next year’s squad is very important. The four positions up for this year’s election were executive president, executive vice president, executive secretary, and executive treasurer.

The candidates for those four positions were as follows: executive president-Lucas Lawson, Brandon Michel, and Michael Wayne; executive vice president-Grace Daly and Akasha Vigo; executive secretary-Jennifer Morgan and Rachael Sproule; executive treasurer-Sawyer Daly.

Students voted on Wednesday, March 14, and after intense calculation of the votes, the results are in! The amount of people who voted wasn’t given.

In the position of president, the winner is Brandon Michel. In the position of executive vice president, the winner is Akasha Vigo. In the position of executive secretary, the winner is Jennifer Morgan. And last but not least, in the position of executive treasurer, the winner is Sawyer Daly.