Mr. Dunn looking forward to student success

Having taught 2 years at St. Joseph’s in Florida, 8 years at Archbishop in Florida, 1 year at St. John’s High School in Washington D.C, and 3 years at Stella Marris in San Diego, Mr. Kevin Dunn certainly has more than enough teaching experience. In total, Mr. Dunn has been teaching for 14 years and always at a Catholic School. As a new teacher here, he can add CCHS to his already extensive list.

Mr. Dunn grew up in Bloomington, Illinois. He attended Notre Dame, majored in political science and Spanish, and received his masters in education.

This year, Mr. Dunn will be teaching three Spanish 1 classes, and two Catholic Faith classes. He is also hoping to actively participate in school events. “I want to be involved in the school, and I want to be involved with Campus Ministry,” he said.

He is also looking forward to seeing his students outside of class and interacting with them in a different setting like at football games or school-sponsored outings. However, he said, “I am most looking forward to teaching and seeing my students be successful.”