Carson Linxwiler

Carson Linxwiler, Photo Editor

I consider myself  an ocean enthusiast, photographer and wilderness explorer. Being a lover of Mexican food, guacamole, EDM music, and positivity, I would like to introduce myself as Carson Linxwiler, a new member of this year's El Cid staff. The majority of my hobbies outside of school involve some form of nature. I love camping trips and finding picture perfect spots with my camera. Born and raised in San Diego,  I can not imagine living more than 20 miles from the shore. My choice of taco or burrito is made at Mia Ranchita in Rancho Penasquitos. As far as music choice, my friends can surely  vouch for my love of the EDM culture. I cannot wait for this year, and I am excited to write about the school I love.

All content by Carson Linxwiler
Andrew Dow ‘17 poses wearing his newly created clothing line, a project of his new company Embrace.

Rollin’ in the money

Carson Linxwiler, Photo Editor
May 31, 2017
Return to sender

Return to sender

Carson Linxwiler, Photo Editor
May 10, 2017
Bishop Robert McElroy celebrates the liturgy of St. Polycarp with the help of CCHS altar server Anna Bourke ‘18, immersing himself into the community as one of schools own members.

[Photo] The Good SamariDON

Maddy Bass, Spiritual Life Editor
February 24, 2017
Thanksgiving changes from pumpkins to sale signs, as shoppers disregard the importance of giving thanks.

Black Friday conundrum

Carson Linxwiler, Photo Editor
November 23, 2016
The Dons ready for the snap versus Helix High School earlier this year. CCHS, the No. 1 ranked team in the county, battles its rival Saint Augustine High School at 7 p.m. at San Diego Mesa College.

[Photo] Holy Bowl unites rivals

Katelyn Gueco, Assistant Spiritual Life Editor
October 28, 2016
Load More Stories
Carson Linxwiler